Ninja Death Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Хлопоты любимой девушки, не пробовали ей помочь?
Naruto Ninja Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:47 pm by Guest

» health benefits of fish oil capsules
Naruto Ninja Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:20 pm by Guest

» MDCT angiography safe and effective for imaging children
Naruto Ninja Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:35 pm by Guest

» free slots free bingo game
Naruto Ninja Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:03 pm by Guest

» improved search engine ranking backlink building service
Naruto Ninja Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:42 am by Guest

» гинекологический осмотр смотреть онлайн
Naruto Ninja Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:23 pm by Guest

» voltaren and esophagitis
Naruto Ninja Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:13 pm by Guest

» пижма полынь крушина сбор как принимать для похудения малахов
Naruto Ninja Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:21 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Naruto Ninja Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:03 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:39 am
Current Leaders
#nav-menu li a { background-color: #BBBBBB; padding-top: 10px; width: 55px; } #nav-menu li a:hover { background-image: url('nx.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center top; background-color: #00ee00; padding-top: 10px; width: 55px; }
Top posters
RΘXÅŠ
Naruto Ninja I_vote_lcapNaruto Ninja I_voting_barNaruto Ninja I_vote_rcap 
Cut
Kyōfu Tenryū
Shikyo Makojin
Yuki
Hakai Aburame
Kira
Ragnarok
Spark Terumi
Naethyn <3
Affiliates

Naruto Ninja

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S Rank Criminal /Akatsuki
S Rank Criminal /Akatsuki

Naruto Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Ninja   Naruto Ninja Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Naruto Ninja I_logo

Ultimate Ninja
Thirty years have past since the Forth Great Ninja War. The war was said to be the worst to have ever been in the entire history of the world. It left the earth and it nations in ruins. Tales say that the earth burned for five years after the war had ended and the population of people was reduced to little of nothing. The world became a place of a hand full of small nomadic gangs that traveled looking for a place to call home once more.

As years passed it seemed that two villages were rebuilt and started their own colonies once again. Nomads traveled to these places and the population of them grew bigger and bigger. The two villages were once again named after there old village, known as Iwakagure and Kumogakure. As the villages grew their had to be a system of order formed within them. So, the two villages came to a meeting place with where their elders discussed the topic. The elders talked of the older days and how The five Great Villages were run. They came to a decision to choose one person for each village to represent that village as its “Kage”. Shinobi had become tails to must because of the tragic lost of their lives during the war but there where still a hand full around. After the two Kages were chosen they set up law systems in their village. Then once again appointed people with skills to serve the village as ninja. A few years pasted and Ninja Training Academies where set up in the villages, so that the villages could keep a steady flow of ninja in them.

The villages first attack came form a band of so called Rouge Ninja, that were still nomadic and had learned the skills of a shinobi. Due to the law systems set up in the villages though the group of rouge ninja were killed and destroyed. Since then there has been very few attack on either village. As the Kages grew older and new there time was near they meet and signed a peace treated between the two villages.

However a rumor has started that might very well jeopardize the treaty and start yet another war. As the villages have begun to attempt to branch out and claim other pieces of land as their establishments. It seems that a struggle for power has formed between the villages. There is also word of another rising of a Rouge ninja group that hopes to concur both villages and enslave their people.

With this new feud starting between the villages and a new rouge ninja group on the loose. The question is who can rise to be the mightier establishment and concur the others? Who can gain more ground? Who can claim world power?

We Currently have several spot open and are looking to open a village soon so come join us and see what it truly means to be a Ultimate Ninja

Ninja

Things That We Have On The Site!
Custom and Cannon Clans
~This includes the Uchihas and the Senju (all cannon clans)
Custom and Cannon Jutsus/Techniques
~This includes all cannon clan jutsus and kekkei genkais
~The 8 gates and Sage mode

We are currently have Two Villages Open (More will be opening as the site grows)
~Kumogakure (The Lightening Village)
~Iwakagure (The Rock Village)
Back to top Go down

Naruto Ninja
Page 1 of 1